We took family pictures a few weeks ago. We did it right before church so we had to hurry, and I'm a little sad we didn't take more because I don't love any of the three that we took of our whole family. But here are a few just so you can see...
Speaking as one of those moms, I think you're right! I love the pic of the 3 kids, and the one of Andrew and Evie alone is great too! Too bad you couldn't get those expressions in the fam pic.
Oh so cute! Is it just me, or are moms hotter these days than they were when we were kids?
ReplyDeleteYeah, and moms are a lot younger looking too. But this could just be because now they're our age...
ReplyDeleteno...you're wrong...you're just really old! just kidding. a lot of my friends will be moms soon
ReplyDeleteSpeaking as one of those moms, I think you're right! I love the pic of the 3 kids, and the one of Andrew and Evie alone is great too! Too bad you couldn't get those expressions in the fam pic.
ReplyDelete