Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Husband Rocks!

So I stumbled across a blog last night that celebrates "My Husband Rocks Friday." (here)  I thought it was a great idea, but since Friday is date night, I don't see me doing a lot of blogging.  Wednesday night (Guy Night) on the other hand, leaves me with some free time, so I'm going to try to remember to celebrate MHR Wednesday.  Here is the first:

My husband rocks because he is so positive.  The man is an optimist to the core, and I love it!  He expects the best from life, chooses to be happy, and always looks on the bright side.  Michael has taught me to believe I will get what I want, to assume the best about people's intentions, and to enjoy every moment of gleeful anticipation for tomorrow-- because, of course, we're expecting tomorrow to work out just as we hope.  Because of Michael I have discovered that the avoidance of getting my hopes up doesn't soften the blow of disappointment, it just makes life less fun.  So I will keep hoping and dreaming big with my love because, no matter the eventual outcome, it's a lot more exciting in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment