Wow -- that really had good insight. I agree with her completely. We've always avoided MLM's because they make us feel uncomfortable when we are solicited... and we've wondered how that would impact your effectiveness as a member (missionary) of the church... how could a non-member friend ever want to hear about the gospel if they are avoiding you because of an MLM? I'd say that is a definite conflict of interest.
Wow -- that really had good insight. I agree with her completely. We've always avoided MLM's because they make us feel uncomfortable when we are solicited... and we've wondered how that would impact your effectiveness as a member (missionary) of the church... how could a non-member friend ever want to hear about the gospel if they are avoiding you because of an MLM? I'd say that is a definite conflict of interest.
ReplyDeleteAwesome blog entry. Amen to everything she said!
ReplyDelete-Christy