Sunday, January 23, 2011

This is for DaNae

I have been REALLY bad at taking pictures lately.  I blame Michael (he has the camera all the time for his work now, so it's often unavailable, and when it is the cards are out and the lenses are switched and it's a pain!-- but I'm thankful that he has work anyway).

This weekend the kids "slept" over at Grandma Andrews' house.  Here's the residual damage:



They had lots of fun, but were COMPLETELY wiped out!

Okay DaNae?  I hope you're happy!

I tried to upload a video too, but it didn't work.  Next week.  You can bug me about it if you want.

3 comments:

  1. okay, this will do for now. but last weeks was pretty cute too. i told kevin about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Residual damage?" Evie totally posed that picture, and Andrew had just been watching too much t.v. Saturday morning, after he had been watching cartoons all day, he said (crying), "Every time when I get done watching a show, Chalea makes me watch a stupid Disney Channel show. (whimper whimper)." I replied, "Well, you were already watching t.v. for a long time, and you didn't have to watch the show." He said, "Well, it's just what I like to do. At home I always have to work work work...." Something along those lines. It was pretty funny. It was fun to have them over, too. Gerald was happy to play with his cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, Hey! Sam didn't sleep over. He slept at your house. (or is this picture implying how much he missed is brothers and sister––If so, that's okay because Truman was home by 2AM anyways).

    ReplyDelete