| Perry is super smiley. This is him at like a week old already grinning! |
![]() |
| We made Thankful Turkeys in November-- it was a HUGE ordeal, but I guess I'm glad we did it. |
| Andrew made his first pie for Thanksgiving-- Caramel Apple. He was really excited to weave the crust. |
| Perry after his baby blessing |
| Family picture after Perry's blessing |
![]() |
| Evie and Truman dressed up as Fat Man and Skinny Girl |
| I helped Truman build an igloo. He kept saying, "I love you mom, this is the best day ever!" |
![]() |
| Perry sat on Santa's lap at the ward party (at Evie's insistence) |
![]() |
| Underwear man! |
| Kissy face. |
| We got dressed up for church and took a detour to Preston to visit Brent (actually, we were skipping out on Stake conference, but we went to their ward) |
![]() |
| Christy met us at Brent's house for dinner and the cousins got to play for a bit |
![]() |
| My beautiful daughter, playing in the scanty snow |
![]() |
| Sam loves to help cook. Here he's making Broccoli cheese soup. |
![]() |
| Truman is growing up into a handsome big boy |
![]() |
| Took the kids and Andrew's friend Derek (the supine one) to the park |
![]() |
| Sammy loves his baby brother |
| FIVE KIDS!!!!! They keep me busy, but I adore them all! |










Jamie,
ReplyDeleteAs I look through your blog, I just cannot wait until I am at that point. You guys are so awesome and are doing a great job!! Thank you for being such an awesome example and for doing so great at raising wonderful children. Love you!