I don't know. Once a year is regular, right?
Here are some things since last I wrote:
 |
| Andrew and Evie were in Seussical last summer. |
 |
| We spent some time with Great Grandma and Grandpa |
 |
| ... and we survived the Rexburg Flood of '14 |
In other news, we bought a house! It's in Hibbard and it's in a great ward (where Mikey has since been called to teach 17 year old Sunday school class and Jamie has been called as a Beehive advisor). We love that it's in the country and has a whole acre of land!
 |
| The front of our house |
 |
| The reason we bought it |
A few days ago was our 12th wedding anniversary! At 12 years, I think we're more in love than ever.
 |
| This is us in Hawaii for our anniversary last year. This year we celebrated in Rexburg. |
No comments:
Post a Comment