And now, one more picture. Mikey's hot. Really, my husband is pretty freaking attractive, just so you know. He kind of has a Mark Ruffalo look. He's trying to look weird in this picture because he didn't want me to take it, but I like it.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Post Number Fifty-- Catching up...
So, we had lots of big leaves in our backyard this year, which was pretty exciting. The kids and I went out to do our final raking job and got distracted jumping in the pile. "We'll finish tomorrow," I said, "It's time for a nap." So I took my cold kiddies in and fed them and put them to sleep. The next day it snowed. About a foot. It melted once and on that day I said, "Good. Tomorrow morning I'll be raking those leaves-- hopefully they'll be dry enough." That night it snowed again. I guess we'll be re-planting our grass next year.
When we went to Shelley for Thanksgiving we go together with Daniel and Camille one night (actually, we made them drive to Shelley-- Rude!), and LouAnna really likes Evie. She kept screaming at her and pulling her in to give her big slobbery baby kisses. It was really cute. Evie loved it. 


And now, one more picture. Mikey's hot. Really, my husband is pretty freaking attractive, just so you know. He kind of has a Mark Ruffalo look. He's trying to look weird in this picture because he didn't want me to take it, but I like it.
And now, one more picture. Mikey's hot. Really, my husband is pretty freaking attractive, just so you know. He kind of has a Mark Ruffalo look. He's trying to look weird in this picture because he didn't want me to take it, but I like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What happened to posting on your blog? Of course, since I just published the first post since the end of November. You should check it out. Anyways, find some time to post more often.
ReplyDeleteI still wonder at how you deal with 3 kids everyday. Hunter just turned 1 and my hands are full. My email is heatherrice25@yahoo.com. Write me sometime.
ReplyDeleteMeet you at the corner!