I got an email this morning with a picture of the new dollar coins on it. Wanna see?
Apparently there is no "In God We Trust" on this one. Maybe it's one of those stupid chain mails that is created for the sole purpose of getting it passed around everywhere. Has anyone seen this?
Jamie! I know this doesn't have to do with the current post, but you should post something about the most recent very significant event that has happened in the past week. And put some more cute pictures of your kids :). Love, Jordi
http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/$1coin/?action=edgeIncused
ReplyDeleteIt's written on the edge of the coin.
Yeah, I found that out. I thought that was weird. Like at some point I expect that kind of stuff to happen probably, but I don't see us there yet.
ReplyDeleteIf you get one of those, snopes it. Works every time.
ReplyDeleteJamie! I know this doesn't have to do with the current post, but you should post something about the most recent very significant event that has happened in the past week. And put some more cute pictures of your kids :).
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jordi