Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog


For the few who are lucky enough to read this before Sunday, you MUST go watch this little movie.  It is hilarious.  It may make you pee.  (Okay, actually, if I didn't pee, probably no one will, but it's still awesome).  Think Doogie Howser meets Pinky and the Brain, meets Broadway.  Dr. Horrible is very likable, and I highly recommend this.  If you happen to miss it, I would even suggest you may want to buy it on iTunes-- it's that good.

PREVIEW:


You can watch this for free until Sunday, July 20th, so GO GO GO!!!

5 comments:

  1. I am hooked! I can't wait until Act 3 comes out Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It comes out at 12:01 AM Saturday morning, but thats eastern time, so its only 10:00 here friday night. If you wanted to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watchable until the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I guess there's a sequel coming out. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.hulu.com/watch/28343/dr-horribles-sing-along-blog
    Last Chance to watch!

    ReplyDelete