Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lately...

I haven't posted much lately, especially pictures, because we just moved into my parents house and too late I realized all my beloved pictures were on the other computer, which was put into storage, probably not to be retrieved until we move out.  Because of my sadness over the loss of my cute pictures, I have had a slight aversion to blogging in general.  But I'm here to hop back on the wagon and move forward, so this here is a post to tell you what's going on and show a couple of pictures too.


We, especially my kids, are enjoying
 spending so much time with my family.  All my kids love Bubba a lot--
 his is the only name of my siblings Truman can say yet.  I have made him babysit much more often than I probably should, but he's been a pretty good sport about it.

Andrew continues to experiment with our camera, and I guess he picked up on Nick's self-portrait vibe and decided to do one of his own.  I like it.  It's so... Andrew.

In other news, I am in the process of getting a job as a personal trainer at the YMCA in Idaho Falls.  I've been spending a lot of time there interviewing and learning and stuff.  I'm really excited-- I really like having a place to exercise, I'm thrilled to be practicing and learning more about personal training, and the others who work at the YMCA, including LeAnn, one of my favorite people (I told her she's what I want to be when I grow up), are really cool.  

Today, Truman got a haircut.  He looks just like Andrew now.  I miss his curls a bit, but it was time for him to look like a boy instead of a baby.  I was going to upload some pictures of the Before and After, but my computer won't let me anymore, so I'll post those later.

1 comment:

  1. It is great to hear an update. Glad you are back. Moving is such a pain. It usually puts me back a year in productivity.

    ReplyDelete