Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Eureka!!! Here are your promised pictures!
Okay, I found it a while ago and was putting off taking pictures until our house looked somewhat decent. Here are some pictures of our new house. I'll post more later. We are loving the place so far, especially all the space we have and the nice flooring upstairs. It will be more exciting to be in this neighborhood and stuff when it gets warmer and we actually go outside. Until then, I'm thankful for a garage to park in.
(Our messy family room)
(our living room and dining room)
(this is the kitchen, obviously, with a weird little planter box near the stairs on the left-- we're going to try to grow strawberries in it.)
(Here's our kids playing in the front yard for the first time.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, the house is awesome! Lot's of room to run around in... We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete