Monday, February 23, 2009

Some news... but, sorry, no pictures

I know I promised pictures ASAP, but I seem to have lost my camera charger.  It's probably around here somewhere...  I'll try to get on that soon and post something interesting.

We are almost all unpacked (just a few boxes in the office and garage left!) and we're settling in quickly, which is great.  We got a new washing machine: a Maytag Neptune.  It's the nicest washer I've ever had.  It's lame to be excited about laundry, but I guess I'm kind of lame.

In other news, we had another ultrasound, and this time the baby was pretty clearly a boy.  We're still trying to think of a name...  This is the first time we've kind of drawn a blank on names.

My client, Lizzy, is starting track next week and will be pretty darn busy, so I get an early maternity leave, which I'm actually pretty grateful for.  I have a hernia that's not liking me so much.  I hope I keep exercising though.  Actually, I think it might be easier now with my entire schedule kind of cleared.  It was kind of a pain  going in at 4:30.  

I'm going to go chill for a bit with Mikey and go to bed.  I love sleep.

3 comments:

  1. Laundry? What a stunningly boring chore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't steal the name we have for our baby if it's a boy!! I'm not gonna tell you what the name is... at least not till we find out what it is (march 24th)... Just don't steal it!! How are things, by the way?...

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm you could name him adam or alladin or damien or david... just some ideas.

    ReplyDelete