Sunday, January 10, 2010

Two Amazing Women

I'm really grateful to be living closer to family right now, since it gives me more opportunities to visit some really incredible relatives and role models of mine and gives my kids a chance to know them as well.

Yesterday Evie and I attended a tea party her namesake, our Aunt Evelyn's home. It was a blast visiting and dancing with all my cute girl relatives, and I also got this really great picture of the Evelyns together. So cute!

During Christmas time, Mom talked me into driving to Ashton with her to visit my Great Grandma Della, who is probably the sweetest, most positive lady I know. I LOVE her! I am so grateful that my kids at least had a couple chances to meet her. She is their only living great great grandmother, and she is wonderful. (I did get a picture of my kids and Grandma Della too, by the way, I just thought I'd post one of me and my mom, since my kids are all over this blog.)

1 comment:

  1. hI jAMIE!!!!! IT IS LUCI!!!!! I HAVE A BLOG NOW, WITH A FEW PICS, CAME AND VISIT...
    LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU
    BY THE WAY, YOUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL.....
    http://lucianapedrosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete