Sunday, October 17, 2010

Starting Again

I haven't blogged in a while.  Maybe it's because the title, "To My Faraway Friends," reminded me that I wasn't sure anyone was even reading.  Not that it bothers me, though-- I mostly like the idea of blogging because it makes a good journal (if I ever print it out!).  I will never be a scrapbooker, so putting my thoughts down with pictures in this way is really my best way to document our life.  

Anyway, so I decided to change things a little bit and try to do this regularly again.  

To me a dandelion bouquet is the embodiment of how "the joy of motherhood comes in moments," as Elder Ballard once said.  It is my goal to live each day in the moment, to "enjoy the doing a little more, and the getting it done a little less," to focus on the joys of the day instead of simply the never-ending task lists I could be following.  

I want to use this blog as a celebration of the moments of my life, and as a reminder to enjoy those moments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment