Um, well, the rest of the time actually turned out pretty boring. There was some reading of books and eating of meals, and... I'm sorry, it's all kind of a blur now!
The best part of the second half, though, happened on the last day Michael was gone: Sam woke up extra early, and I was too tired to do anything, so I brought him into bed with me. There he rolled his little body into me (so I was spooning him) and went right back to a sort of shallow sleep with a lot of rolling over and hugging me. It was so sweet! It was nice because he moved enough that I was aware of the sweet little cuddles, but not so much I was frustrated at being kept awake. Mmm... I love that snuggly Sam!
Sam loves his daddy so much he freaked out every night I put him to bed, screaming, "Dadddaddaddadadd!" and sort of gripping his hands together and pulling them apart because he was so distraught without his dad to tuck him in. I am really grateful to have a sweet husband who helps me out a TON so I really notice when he's gone. And I do kind of take advantage. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment