Monday, June 25, 2007
Great imaginations
My kids have great imaginations. They can make a toy or a game or a fort out of anything. And I think they're learning to play by themselves without relying on me to always participate in, say, building a fort or pretending to be superheroes. (Not that that's not fun, but honestly sometimes I'm just to tired to run around the way they want me to.)
This is Andrew as Muscle Man. He spent a lot of time on the trampoline dressed this way last week... I'm not sure why I let him, but I guess no one could really see him in the backyard. Evie even joined in the fun at one point with her blanket (but she kept her clothes on) and they both practiced flying with their capes on the trampoline.
This is Evie kissing her "baby"-- poor girl! All her dolls are in storage right now! She found this on her own, though, and likes to carry it around like a baby and put it in its crib-- the entryway, which is a step down from our living room. She also insists that we all get a turn to hold her baby now and then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The happiness of your children makes me weepy...
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Andrew's pink cape and superman underpants. How HILARIOUS.
ReplyDelete