Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Why I must now blog.

So, I'm living in Sandy, Utah right now. We are just recovering from being homeless and have moved into a great new ward. I'm really excited because there seem to be a lot of potential friends here, and we don't have a set time that we're going to move away, like all the other places we've lived, so I'm looking forward to becoming attached.

Meanwhile, though, I really have no friends to talk to, and sometimes, you just need to talk. I realized as I read Rachel's blog that I would like to share things with my friends again, like I haven't in a long time.

I hope I'll have something interesting to say. I think a blog can be where everyday motherhood can wax eloquent and sound a lot more exciting than it does, say, over the phone, where I'm usually only half speaking and half trying to take care of my kids, so I rarely manage to complete a thought. So here goes.

1 comment: