I can't believe how busy I am! I feel like I have no time to breath, or that all the time I take to do anything is stolen from somewhere else. I just hope I can enjoy this incredibly busy time and make the most of it. So this morning I resolved to spend an hour with my two oldest first thing after breakfast every day playing the way they want. We built a spaceship out of our trampoline. It was really fun. Then we jumped. I plan to spend at least another hour of dedicated time with them today just being with them and not getting distracted. I also plan to find at least two good times during the day when I can take my time feeding and holding and talking with Truman. It makes me feel full instead of like I'm running on empty when I really dedicate myself to my time with my kids instead of just rushing from task to task.
Monday, July 23, 2007
The third child will have no baby book
Both these pictures were taken in the first week Truman was home. I am not entirely sure we've taken pictures since. I now know why the third child doesn't have a baby book, or very many pictures. Andrew averaged like ten pictures a day for the first month or so of his life. Truman's under one, I think. 
Isn't he handsome, though?
I can't believe how busy I am! I feel like I have no time to breath, or that all the time I take to do anything is stolen from somewhere else. I just hope I can enjoy this incredibly busy time and make the most of it. So this morning I resolved to spend an hour with my two oldest first thing after breakfast every day playing the way they want. We built a spaceship out of our trampoline. It was really fun. Then we jumped. I plan to spend at least another hour of dedicated time with them today just being with them and not getting distracted. I also plan to find at least two good times during the day when I can take my time feeding and holding and talking with Truman. It makes me feel full instead of like I'm running on empty when I really dedicate myself to my time with my kids instead of just rushing from task to task.
I can't believe how busy I am! I feel like I have no time to breath, or that all the time I take to do anything is stolen from somewhere else. I just hope I can enjoy this incredibly busy time and make the most of it. So this morning I resolved to spend an hour with my two oldest first thing after breakfast every day playing the way they want. We built a spaceship out of our trampoline. It was really fun. Then we jumped. I plan to spend at least another hour of dedicated time with them today just being with them and not getting distracted. I also plan to find at least two good times during the day when I can take my time feeding and holding and talking with Truman. It makes me feel full instead of like I'm running on empty when I really dedicate myself to my time with my kids instead of just rushing from task to task.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, my! He is adorable. You guys make the prettiest babies... Not sure about this weekend or not. I would love to help out with the kids. I'm getting better you know...
ReplyDeleteThat baby is good looking. So much hair! Such pretty eyes! Such glowing skin! I can almost smell his good baby smell from here. On another topic, James... I think you do a fabulous job of balancing your children's needs. We'll discuss this more when you are on child #17. By then it will just be a crapshoot.
ReplyDeleteJames, you're such a wise mama.
ReplyDeleteAnd Nick is not lying. I'm impressed at his mad putting-on-a-onsie skillz.
your baby is SO cute!
ReplyDelete