Monday, July 9, 2007

Truman Daniel Borup

Truman was born at 12:18 pm yesterday (July 8th). He weighed 7 lbs. 8.9 oz and was 20.5 inches long. Everything went really well, and we just came out of it more exhausted than usual. I slept like constantly for about 36 hours. Truman is still sleeping. Here's a picture of Truman with his daddy, who he looks a lot like. And just to be fair... here's me. We have better pictures of him, showing the usual lots of curly hair and stuff, but our camera died before I could get them all imported, so I'll post more later.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, James, I'm so happy you had your baby, even if you had to pop him out of you by jumping on the tramp. He is gorgeous. (P.S. I like the name Truman.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for baby Truman. He is so cute. I hope you are recovering well. You guys are great.

    ReplyDelete