Here's one from the last time they were all together:
Monday, September 24, 2007
Cousins, cousins, cousins!
We went to boise for Labor Day weekend, where the kids got to hang out with every single one of their cousins. It was very fun. I should have taken a lot more pictures.
We actually went to attend the newest cousin, LouAnna Mae Borup's baby blessing (she's Daniel and Camille's first), so she and Truman, her closest cousin in age posed for a couple pictures.
We also did a little photo shoot with the four kids that were born in 2005: Eric (Brent and Jeanette's), Evie, Kaitlyn (Julie and Jonathan's), and Landon (Christy and Jayson's). They hadn't seen each other since they were babies. I really liked this picture.
Here's one from the last time they were all together:
Here's one from the last time they were all together:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE the before and after. I made Abe look, but I don't think we was nearly as excited by the whole thing as I.
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I know, whenever I read your blog I start laughing out loud, then Mikey's like, "what?" so I read it to him, and he's not nearly as amused as I. What's up with that?
ReplyDelete