Watch the ad here: http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/ads/ -- it also has a pretty cool song. I've been enjoying getting audiobooks from the library to put on it. I also came out of the closet with my love for country music and got a bunch from my dad. So I guess I'm not completely out of the closet because I still only listen to it without headphones when Mikey's at work. But I feel the need now to confess something: Country music makes me teary-eyed much more than I'd like to admit.
Monday, September 24, 2007
It's been a while
Wow, I haven't written in a while. There's lots to write about so I'll go in order: I bought my iPod-- a new nano in red. It's hot.
Watch the ad here: http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/ads/ -- it also has a pretty cool song. I've been enjoying getting audiobooks from the library to put on it. I also came out of the closet with my love for country music and got a bunch from my dad. So I guess I'm not completely out of the closet because I still only listen to it without headphones when Mikey's at work. But I feel the need now to confess something: Country music makes me teary-eyed much more than I'd like to admit.
Watch the ad here: http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/ads/ -- it also has a pretty cool song. I've been enjoying getting audiobooks from the library to put on it. I also came out of the closet with my love for country music and got a bunch from my dad. So I guess I'm not completely out of the closet because I still only listen to it without headphones when Mikey's at work. But I feel the need now to confess something: Country music makes me teary-eyed much more than I'd like to admit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jamie, you don't know the meaning of "haven't written in a while" until you see the gaps in my blog (aaron2011.blogspot.com). Yes, this is a cockamamie scheme to get people to read my blog, and to see my incredible work in the GiMP (aka poor man's corel draw/photoshop).
ReplyDelete