Andrew is learning his letters and now knows how to spell his full name. I attribute this mostly to pbs.org, sadly, and I hate to admit it, but I'm sure it's true. He has also become an awesome stunt rider on his power wheels Harley.
His repertoire of growing independence n includes pouring his own cereal, dishing his own applesauce, and cutting his own pancakes. Andrew even cleaned his room all by himself yesterday when I threatened to put some toys in storage. Here he is pictured with his first fort built entirely by himself! Pretty impressive...
Evie can sneak pretty well and loves to steal my gum from my purse and my mascara from my drawer (and put it on all by herself) then run to her room and hide under a blanket until I catch her.
Truman is our little sweetie. There is nothing better than holding that snuggly little guy. I'm holding him right now, in fact! Here is a really cute picture of Truman crying-- it's very sad.
Is Andrew still saying "mange" all the time?
ReplyDeleteYes, and it really bugs Mikey so we tickle him every time he says it. Did he learn that from you?
ReplyDeletewho's that girl with andrew on his motorbike?
ReplyDeleteYour kids are adorable. I especially like Evie's names for her stuffed animals. I cracked a gut laughing, though not like a chipmunk. Sadly, enough.
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah, Andrew is pictured on his motorcycle with his cousin, Ellie.
ReplyDelete