Rules of this Tag:
1. Answer the questions about the list of friends and/or family on your blog.
2. If you don’t have 18 names answer the question about the next name that you have not had a question for on your list.
3. Tag 5 people.*
When did you first meet the first person on your list? I met Benny and Amanda soon after Mikey and I started dating-- Benny named a fish after me and threatened to put it in the blender if I broke up with Mikey.
*What do you like about the third person on your list's blog? Gail and Curtis are about the coolest people I know-- they just have this aura of coolness around them, and we get along really well. Wait, was I supposed to say what I liked about them or their blog? Their blog is cool too. I just like that it makes me feel like we keep in touch better than we do. *What do you like best about the fifth and sixth people on your list? Oh, how convenient that number five and six are both Karen and Matthew-- I like Karen, like all Borups, for her strong opinions and huge number of original ideas. Matthew is a SUPER nice guy who just seems really sincere. *How long have you known the ninth person on your list? LoriAnn and I have been friends mostly since right after I graduated high school, but known each other a bit longer than that, and it seems like forever. *What impresses you about the eleventh and twelfth people on your list? Aaron- he's really smart and could probably do anything he wants if he makes an effort, and my CTMA friends (ask if you care what that is) are amazing because we all have a strong friendship and I like hanging out with them because it's fun sometimes to be more introspective, which seems to be the effect they have on me. *What is a memory you have with the sixteenth person on your list? No #16 so Nick- Sampling produce and reading on a blanket in the sun, also Crawdad fishing, boat building, Screetching Soprano singing, Enrique... and lots and lots more... *Say something nice about the eighteenth person on your list. I guess I'll just go with Daniel and Camille here-- they are both really talented and have a great relationship and a CUTE little LouAnna to top it all off. *Tag 5 people. Karen, Rachel, Aaron, Tyra, and Gail.
No comments:
Post a Comment