Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Okay, I guess I figured this one out...

Lately I'm a bit overwhelmed about things, and I'm not sure why. I guess sometimes I'm in a groove and sometimes I'm not. Right now I feel like I'm not. I'm getting things done, and I'm pretty much doing the same things as every day, but for some reason I feel like I'm missing something and I feel perpetually anxious about this. Is it that I would like to find a babysitter so we can go to the temple soon and haven't yet? Is it because there's a basket of laundry looming in my room, waiting to be folded? Is something about enrichment nagging at my subconscious? Maybe it's just that I haven't taken the time to focus on playing with my kids. Yeah, I think that's probably it. Thanks. I'm glad I talked to you about this. That was kind of weird of me, huh? I'm going to post it anyway...

4 comments:

  1. That was kind of random and Homestar/Drama Club party-esque. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I guess. It was late and I decided I needed to post, so I just started typing. Then I realized it didn't make a lot of sense, but I was too tired to think of anything else to say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    You found our blog! I put a link to yours on mine ( now we can stalk eachothers family affairs) Your kids are too getting so BIG! Good hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete