I know I'm biased, but I just think Evie is the prettiest little girl I've ever seen. And her personality is just hilarious-- it adds. She's my favorite girl.Some of my favorite Evie things:
*She runs on her tiptoes. This has two effects: she looks like a Disney princess all the time, and she has great calves.
*She loves to kiss "Chewman's cute little handies!" She's constantly grabbing his hands and kissing them, and he kind of hates it because he's trying to do things with those hands, but she just can't stop herself.
*She has the greatest laugh-- it is the ultimate sound of childlike joy: so carefree and sincere, like she just loves life and everything in it.

Oh Jamie, she is just too sweet. I adore that second picture of her. I'm so sad we didn't get to meet up before you guys moved back to Idaho. We'll catch up one of these days...
ReplyDelete