We tried to take one kid on a date with Mom or Dad about every week. It's been a fun time for the kids to look forward to and feel special, and a good time for us to be able to give them one-on-one attention, since they are usually kind of surrounded.
We usually just take them to cheap ice cream and the play place at Arctic Circle, but we have also visited the Greenbelt, ridden the quarter machines at the mall, gone to birthday lunch at Pizza Pie Cafe, and one time I even took Evie to get her hair and nails done at a salon.
I know, I'm super attractive in these pictures; and as you can see, I don't have any of Michael on their dates; but I've tried to keep pics of our adventures so someday the kids can remember times I spent with them.


No comments:
Post a Comment