Wednesday, March 20, 2013

This Blog is Dedicated to Naner Noodle Knees

I haven't posted in a year!!! Again, I forget to do it!  Life is so full and so busy it really is hard to write about it. And I keep recommitting to weekly posts, but we all know now that's not going to happen, so you get what you get! (but I would like to aim for a monthly post if I can...)  But I am on here today because of a certain sister who actually likes to read my blog.  So this is for you Nae! (Also I am playing with font sizes today.)
Sammy rolling out noodles with DaNae

3 comments:

  1. :) I like it. I did not even know that picture existed!! Looking forward to more posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA that was also the night that mom made that kind of disgusting chicken noodle soup that you put a pound of salt on Truman's. That was funny.

    ReplyDelete