Thursday, March 21, 2013

Outside

I Love(!) being outside with my kids. It makes me feel like a good mom. It gives me energy and puts me in a good mood. It is always an adventure. 

Ideally I would like to spend at least 15 minutes a day outside, regardless of weather, with my kids. But I don't. And I feel guilty about it sometimes. But when Naener talked me into posting to my blog again and I got looking at all our recent pictures, I realized we have had some good times, and I'm doing an okay job here. I'm going to go ahead and pat myself on the back for my accomplishments. Because, as I'm reminded by many kind loved ones, I have FIVE CHILDREN, and one can barely walk! It takes a good hour to get out there on cold days! Here are some highlights: (These are not chronological.)
Ninja kids. Playing on top of the hill at Shamrock Park on a weird-weather day.

Belly Swing!

Enjoying the cosmetic sunshine of early spring.

They were just hanging out together under the swingset.

A rainy day walk

We tried sidewalk paint with some friends. Meh to the paint; hooray for friends and sunshine.

Sam is a great climber. This is at Vacation Bible School.

Exploring N. Bingham Co. Park with Gma and Chalea

Snowball fight at the bus stop. This was a day I listened to a prompting and jumped in. So glad I did.

Popsicles and kiddie pool at Grandma's

Sprinkler! (at Great Grandma's while canning beans)

First time Perry got to play in the snow

All five kids on the merry-go-round


Great Grandma's canal

In the tree at Great Grandma's

Raking leaves as a family

We made a mud city, then had just as much fun destroying it!



No comments:

Post a Comment