So, a while back Michael noted that I had never mentioned him in my blog. I think he's right. This isn't because I don't love him or that I don't think about him: it's just that nothing really has changed about him recently. He is my constant. He his the one I run to frazzled at the end of the day to provide me with some sense of security, and with the reassurance that someone adores me and thinks I'm great despite my inability to cope too well with everything else (mostly my kids). I don't think he gets enough credit for this. I won't go on and on about how wonderful he is, because it would do him embarrassingly little justice-- I can't say enough and in quite the right way for all who read not to still think, "mine's better." (I know this because I also think that when I hear others praising their spouses--although, don't get me wrong, I understand that yours is better for you.) Just know that, though I don't have much specific to blog about him, I love my husby's guts!



Mikey is always kind of behind the scenes-- he helps a lot to bring about the good things in life, but rarely gets credit for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment