Wednesday, August 15, 2007

To wait or not to wait?

So Key bank is offering a free iPod nano for people who sign up with their checking and keep it for 180 days. This is good news because I have been planning to get a nano since my birthday (my parents gave me cash), but we could really use the money elsewhere. This is bad news also because I wanted to get one right away so I can run with it, or do late-night chores with it, or whatever and now I'm tempted to wait, which may make me postpone starting running again, or at least slack off on it more. Also I would probably just end up with a white 2Gb one instead of a Lime-green or red 4Gb like I wanted. What do you think I should do, friends? Is it worth the wait, or worth the money? I just don't know how patient I am, and though I at one point had the cash for it, all my birthday money actually ended up going towards the house and stuff. Hmmm...

2 comments:

  1. This is probably bad advice but I think I would buy it now. In fact I would not open up a checking account with Key Bank. I would look for a credit union. I personally like America First Credit Union. That way you can buy the nano now and not feel guilty. I use my shuffle when I jog and I really don't think I would ever use my treadmill if I didn't have the ipod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, my advice is also to buy it now. Then you can get what you want. And you don't have to take advantage of Key Bank. Yeah. And also, you could use it now. And that is better because it is. Yeah. OK. I'll stop now.

    ReplyDelete