Sunday, May 18, 2008

Good news!

Most of you know I've been studying to certify as a Personal Fitness Trainer. Well, yesterday I took my test and scored 98 out of 100, so I'll be getting my certificate in the mail in a few weeks. That's pretty exciting. I will then start working hopefully a couple hours a day at a local rec. center. I'm really excited.

While I was studying I also learned about nutrition, and Michael (who can cook) and I (who was learning about nutrition) made up a recipe for healthy breakfast cookies that is kind of delicious.

Those are my major accomplishments so far. I'm sure I'll write more later.

2 comments:

  1. Personal training sounds like an awesome job...it'll make you work out, the gyms have babysitters, you get paid a lot for a little work, and you get to boss people around and even torture them a little. Could it get even better? Also, I feel that you should post the aforementioned recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I think that you should make a video that I can work out to. I think having someone I actually know tell me to get my rear off the coach and get moving is much more motivating then a complete stranger. In any case I'm excited for you.

    ReplyDelete