Sunday, May 18, 2008

Some pictures

My blog is too texty right now, so I'm going to here are a few pictures for the sake of pictures:

Kids in the tub:
Truman is cute and big!
I love Michael!
I also got a haircut. I think it turned out pretty hot, when I can do it right... The angle on this picture makes me look weird. I think it's because Michael is a FOOT TALLER THAN ME!!!

3 comments:

  1. Jamie! so I enjoy your comments on my blog! They are great. Life is a crazy thing. I am learning that more and more as I go along. I love it but things just are so unpredictable. All the time I am ending up in situations I never thought or planned to be in. It's cool though. Life is kinda like having Christmas everyday... it is always a surprise and rarely ends up how you thought it would. so anyway take care I will talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. You're hair is so HOT!. Seriously it is such pretty hair. Cute kids. The bath tub picture makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, Haha... I almost called you James, but for some reason, I felt weird about that. lol. Your pictures are cute, and your hair looks really good! It made me think about how badly I need my own hair cut! YIKES! Oh yeah, and did I tell you that I died my hair? I don't know if you would notice, because pretty much everyone else in our family said it was the same... I can tell it's different though. Anyways, bring your hair dye next time, and we'll have to remember to do it!

    ReplyDelete