1. Run the Ironman Triathlon!
This is probably my loftiest physical goal. Particularly because I have yet to really learn how to swim. I think when I'm in a position to, I'm going to take swimming lessons, as nerdy as I might feel about it.2. Buy a yacht.
It doesn't have to be super fancy, but I would really like to sail to beautiful places with my family and have the kind of family vacations that might just be as much about the vacation as the family. I want my kids to experience amazing things together. And what could be more amazing than spending a week or two each summer traveling to exotic places on our own private boat? Also, Michael loves to sail, and I love for him to do what he loves to do.3. Publish a book. I am leaning toward a photo essay or something at this point-- something that can say a lot without me rambling on the way I usually do. Possible themes are: candid shots of people doing nice things for each other; a book of pictures of "beautiful women"-- normal looking women who have done beautiful things (kind of like the foundation for a better life billboards); or.... honestly, I've forgotten my other ideas... maybe I'll tell you later.
James, you're great. Those are fabulous goals. I particularly like your book ideas.
ReplyDelete