Sunday, June 15, 2008

People change...

So, I've been jumping from blog to blog tonight just kind of checking up on all the people I used to know...

I feel a tiny bit disillusioned when I know I shouldn't.

I guess in my mind these people are still the same people they used to be (except maybe with families), but lots of times I find that I'm wrong. They've moved on with their lives, and the ones I haven't kept in touch with especially seem to have gone a very different direction than I did, or than I imagined they would.

I know I've changed too, and it makes it weird when I run into people I haven't seen in a while because I feel like I have to explain myself...

Whatever. It's impossible to maintain relationships with all the amazing people I've known in my life because things are just way too busy. I just hope they're all truly happy, and I can't wait for eternity to have all the time in the world to do that. At least that's how I sort of hope it will be.

3 comments:

  1. Jamie Lou, I think you are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girlie! I am so excited I found your blog! I am going to stick it on mine! You are such an awesome person and I am so happy you and your beautiful family is doing good. -Elsh

    ReplyDelete