- Evie started primary as a Sunbeam. She loves it, and it's so cute to see Andrew standing there with his arm around her when we go to pick them up at the end of church.
- Truman started nursery. Today, actually. My mom's working in there, so I got the scoop: He was really good-- played with toys, helped pick up, tried to walk when he saw all the other kids doing it, drank his water really well at snack time all by himself, and had a pretty good time.
- Michael joined a Biggest Loser contest at the YMCA and will weigh in for the first time on Monday. We're both excited to start being more health conscious and eating better and working out and stuff.


- I got a much needed hair cut and color. Actually, the color is pretty much just to bring out my natural color a little more and make it less blah, so it's really hard to tell I've even done it. I might be a little more bold next time, at least with the cut.
There's more to come too:
- Tomorrow, Truman starts physical therapy to help him learn to crawl and walk.
- Thursday, Andrew turns 5! He's getting so big. I can't believe he starts school this year.
- We are set to close on our house (selling) this week. Then we are all ready to put in an offer on another house we found in Idaho Falls. More about that later.
I'm excited for all the things that are happening, and so grateful for where we are now. Heavenly Father has always blessed us with exactly what we need, even when it's not exactly what we want at the time.
James-
ReplyDeleteI love your hair. Very Cute!
Jill
Cute pictures. I love your hair, makes me want to cut mine again.
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, Jamie! I don't think you've had your hair that short since what... junior high or middle school??... That was brave of you! It is cute, though. I don't think I could let my hair go that short for a long time!
ReplyDeleteOH, PS, Where's the house at that you're gonna make an offer on?... You should call me sometime... usually evenings or weekends are pretty good... If I don't hear from you, I guess I'll call you sometime....
ReplyDelete